I can't believe February has already been and gone!
R and I have just come back from a lovely weekend away in Brighton as part of my birthday celebrations and we had such a wonderful time catching up with family and friends and shopping!
Now March is in full swing, this month I hope to:
- Attend the gym at least 3 times a week (excluding the VibeRhythm class) and improve my core strength and tone up.
- Host my 2nd Stitch and Bitch of the year.
- Celebrate a couple of friend's birthday's.
- Invite my Mum and my Sister round for Sunday lunch.
- Eat out with my Dad, Step-Mum and my Sister.
- Read more pages from the book I started back in January (I'm so terrible!)
- Buy the Degus a new wheel (Their 'Silent Spinner' is silent no more after 6 months!)
- Dye my hair and get it trimmed.
- Post about our trip to Brighton and a few other lovely things in general.
What are your plans for March?
Would you like to see other blog friend's Goals & Plans? Click below!